Any businesses that are registered in the US/Canada as a Corporation or an LLC can signup with Quolum.
The signup consists of the following steps:
- Using your e-mail to SSO into Quolum using the supported corporate Identity and Access Management (IAM) system.
- Validating the business credentials such as address, Federal Employee ID Number (EIN)
- Validating that the business owners are a US/Canada person
- Linking a valid business bank account
When prompted enter your promo code during signup
The promo code activates instantly, however, the value of the promo code will be adjusted against the next billing cycle
Signup for Quolum using the corporate Identity and invite your finance admin, or the company owner to complete the signup process
You need to have the following handy to complete the online signup:
- Legal name of the business
- Country and State where the business was incorporated/registered
- Name, SSN, the home address of the business owners
- A valid US bank account
US/Canada. We will support other countries in the future.
The owner can go to https://quolum.com and navigate to the "Signup" or "Create Account" button. If you are not a business owner, but work for one, you can signup and invite your business owner or CEO, or CFO to complete the signup process.
Yes, you can signup, but you may need the business details for us to complete the Know Your Business (KYB) process. You can invite your business owner from the application.
The bank account linkage automates the monthly debit of the outstanding balance, instead of both of us chasing the cheque in the snail mail or tagging back and forth on wire transfers.
Please reach out to us at [email protected]
Updated 8 months ago