Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential.
Signing up with Okta as an IDP
Once you land on the Quolum landing page, click on Sign up with Okta.
Step 1: Okta Signup page
Here one needs to fill in Client ID, Client Secret and Primary Identity provider. The details to find these are listed in the subsequent steps.
Step 2: Finding Client ID, Client Secret and Primary Identity provider
- Log in to your Okta Account.
- Click on "Applications" on the left nav bar.
- Click on create new Application as shown in the below image
- Choose OIDC - OpenID Connect
- Name the application as "Quolum SaaS Spend Management".
- For Client acting on behalf of user, select only "Authorization Code"
- Please add the below 2 urls in signin redirect URL's
- Then choose your Controlled access. We recommend you to choose Allow everyone in your organization to access. If you are well versed in Control access you can limit access to selected groups depending on whom you want to see the information
- Once you click on save, you will be able to see the apps setting page, where you can find Client ID and Client secret as shown in the images below.
- Your Primary Identity provider is thefirst part of your url once you log in into Okta. It is generally followed by .okta.com. The general format of the primary identity provider is of the form - .okta.com. An example is shown below. The highlighted part is the in the below example
Updated about 1 month ago