QuickBooks is an accounting software package built and managed by Intuit. QuickBooks is used by businesses to manage their accounting in the form of expenses and income.
All your Quolum Card transactions are treated as an expenditure in QuickBooks.
If you have a QuickBooks account, you can export all your Quolum transactions as an expense statement and import it into your QuickBooks account
Click the Download button from Settings > Billing > Statements. If you are not an Org Admin, you can ask your Quolum Org Admin to download this file. When you click on the Download button, a popup will ask you for the file format that you want to download. Select Others > QuickBooks and click on Download.
A QuickBooks supported CSV file will be downloaded to your desktop.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Account
- From the Transactions tab, select Banking.
- In the Link account drop-down, select Upload from file.
- Click the Drag and drop or select files button.
- Select the CSV file and then Open.
- In the QuickBooks account dropdown, select the account you want to upload the transactions into.
- Follow the onscreen steps to match the columns on the file with the correct fields in QuickBooks.
- Select the transactions
- Select Yes.
- Click Let's go.
Updated 10 months ago